1. Lon Wong | Founding Member and former President of NEM blockchain, one of the world’s largest open-source blockchain platform, and CEO of ProximaX, an advanced extension of the Blockchain and Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT).
“SportsFix demonstrates how blockchain syncs with conventional business,” Wong explains his reason advising SportsFix. “I am happy to support this novel transition, the traditional OTT platform will soon utilize the use of a consensus mechanism from its members to access video content.”
2. Michael Payne | The architect behind The Olympic Partner (Top) sponsor program for the International Olympic Committee (IOC).
“The new SportsFix model is directly responding to the new digital fan community, one-on-one engagement model that is offered by the new digital age. The premium access lies in its one-on-one engagement approach between a sponsor and a fan — and this is clearly the future direction of the marketing industry.”
3. Phil Lines | Former English Premier League Executive. Lines successfully established EPL as the richest football league in the world, generating a nearly 1,000% increase in international rights fees during his tenure.
“With SportsFix, Sports fans will get involved by selecting what they want to watch and grouping together to make sure they can watch what they want and on the device they want.” The expert envisages a world with a leaner chain of supply –less middle men, a novel way to empower fans.
4. Salina Bo | Multi-Asset Blockchain Investor. Salina joins SportsFix Advisory Board through her solid record having in depth experience in top level management overseeing and directing a range of companies through empowering innovation and forward planning and having successfully listed a few of her own companies on the stock markets.
5. Michael Terpin | Blockchain and ICO Expert. Terpin spent his career innovating in PR, technology platforms, and the space in between. Currently, he runs Transform Group, the world leader in blockchain and ICO PR and advisory services (75 ICOs and counting).
6. Richard Kastelein | Founder of Blockchain News, a publication focused on Blockchain technology and cryptocurrency. Kastelein is also a partner at ICO services collective CryptoAsset Design Group, and director of education company Blockchain Partners and ICO event organiser at leading industry events.
“The old way is over and we are now in the throes of transition as we move to a new epoch where the way we organise ourselves as humans is about to undergo a radical bottom-up, horizontally-aligned makeover.”